Land Clearing Services
Maine Tiller has more than two decades of experience in land clearing, brush removal, stump grinding and forestry mulching. We are a team of skilled professionals that use industry-specific equipment to turn logged and forested land into fields and pastures.
We improve your land in a single process by grinding trees, stumps, brush and other forestry left overs into the top soil, creating open, usable spaces.
We clear the land without transporting, burying, or burning.
- Land Clearing
- Tree & Stump Grinding
- Tree Chipping With A Wood Chipper
- Invasive Species Management
- Scrub Oak And Vegetation Control
- Kudzu Bittersweet, Black Locust, And Bamboo Removal
- Pasture Reclaiming
- Farmland Conversion
- Topsoil Tilling And Conditioning
- Livestock Farming Expansion
- Horse Pasture Preparation And Reseeding
- Developing Agriculture, Permaculture And Silviculture
- Homesteading Improvement
- Roughing In Driveways
- Atv Course Building
- Atv Trail Maintenance
- Deer Hunting And Food Plot Creation
- Food Plot Creation
- Tick Control
- Flail Mowing
- Field Reclaiming
- Storm Damage Clean Up
- Tree Trimming
- Forestry Mastication
- Brush Cutting With A Brush Cutter And Chipper
- Logging Mess Cleanup
- Snowmobile Association Maintenance
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
Unlike many stump removal companies, we only grind a few inches below grade and let nature decompose the stump. Our method improves soil health and allows nature to take its course. Our “green” approach to tree and stump removal makes for better soil and greatly contributes to carbon sequestering.
Serving Central and Southern Maine
Waterville, Augusta, Lewiston, Auburn, Brunswick, Portland, Biddeford, Sanford, Fryeburg, Norway, Windham, Oxford, Raymond, Harrison, Denmark, Bridgton, Bethel, Rumford, Sebago, Waterford, Livermore Falls, and Naples
Get a Free Estimate
Get in touch, for a free estimate or to learn more about the services we offer.